Okay so first of all I’m so sorry for being so MIA lately. As you know this past weekend we had to get all of our invitations out so that was my top priority. But with the help of my assembly line (AKA Derek, Lauren, and my parents) we were able to get them out first thing Saturday morning. Phew! So now that all of that is over I’ve been focusing on finishing up the remaining centerpieces and starting on the twenty pomanders to line the aisle.
Anyway! As promised today I’m sharing what the guys are going to be wearing!
- They will be wearing an solid black slim fit tuxedo by Vera Wang with a white french cuffed shirt.
- Each groomsman will be wearing a different colored polkadot bow tie that were handcrafted by the talented Caroline of CCADesign, who I highly recommend. She was super fast, and very reasonably priced.
- Their shoes will be patent leather black round toe oxfords.
- All of the guys will also be wearing Jolly Rodger socks. I know they look a little toxic, but Derek and his best friends have shared a love of the Jolly Rodger flag for years, so it just seemed fitting.
- The guys will also all be wearing black cufflinks, while Derek wears a pair of gold cufflinks given to him by his grandfather.
Derek will be wearing a black and white polkadot tie, while our dads wear a black and white striped tie, and the ushers wear a solid black tie. We’re keeping it classy here folks! All of the bow ties are are self-tied as well which even I have become an expert in. I can’t tie a regular necktie, but I have the bow tie down! :)
- The ring bearer will also be wearing a black tux with a white collared shirt.
- His bow tie will be light blue with white polkadots.
- His shoes are also black to match the groomsmen.
- He will be carrying this Jonathan Adler “Happy” pillow which will be holding our rings.